Cold Water Therapy Back Pad Accessory for Arctic Ice Machine - Circulating Personal Cooling Device for Back Pain, Aches, Swelling, Sprains, Inflammation, Injuries (Pad Only)
Cold Water Therapy Back Pad Accessory for Arctic Ice Machine - Circulating Personal Cooling Device for Back Pain, Aches, Swelling, Sprains, Inflammation, Injuries (Pad Only) by Pain Management Technologies at Oasis Well Center. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Water Therapy Back Pad is an excellent attachment option for treatment with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. This listing is for the Back
Product Description & Reviews
The Water Therapy Back Pad is an excellent attachment option for treatment with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. This listing is for the Back Pad as an accessory item, and does not include the ARS or AIS system. There may be times when you need professional quality treatment to help with injuries or chronic issues, but you would love to be able to get it the comfort and convenience of your own home and on your own time schedule. The ARS and AIS therapy machines are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Both systems give your body localized support to get straight to the problem with hot or cold water is circulated around the injured body part. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for up to 5 hours; while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it. The circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas for up to 8 hours and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Hot water therapy settings heat up in less than 10 minutes but will not go above safe heat temperatures in order to lessen the chances of damage to your skin. Hi/low settings, a 15-minute incremental timer, and auto shutoff help you to take control of your own treatment. This PMT product is covered by a limited 90 day warranty.
Features & Highlights
- LARGE BACK PAD FOR ARS OR AIS SYSTEMS: The Back Pad attachment works with either the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Water Therapy System. Water has a wonderfully soothing effect and for centuries it has been widely recognized for its healing benefits. Water therapy systems can not only help lessen your back pain, it can improve blood flow, especially beneficial for speeding up healing to injured areas.
- A HOT AND COLD WATER THERAPY MACHINE TO HELP MANAGE PAIN: Pain and inflammation can slow us down, but who has time for that? This hot and cold therapy unit provides added compression to trouble areas to help reduce pain and inflammation. It can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions like diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, joint pain, and more.
- HOW IS THIS HOT AND COLD THERAPY UNIT USED: Hot and cold water is then circulated through the pads, giving your body complete hot or cold coverage. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for up to 5 hours; while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it.
- CIRCULATING ICE WATER THERAPY HAS BENEFITS: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. The Aqua Relief System's cold therapy system can not only encourage your body to heal itself, it can prevent muscle and joint discomfort after injuries or a hard day at play. Uniform cooling around an affected area can reduce swelling and pain, helping you get back on your feet and back in the game.
- HELP FOR INJURIES, PAIN, SORENESS, AND SWELLING: Whether you're a sports hero, lead an active lifestyle, or just had an unfortunate misshape, injuries are a part of life. Cold water therapy can help get you through this tough time by helping to manage your pain and reduce discomfort or edema caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
Pain Management Technologies
M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Hot & Cold Therapy
M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Health and Beauty
11.26 x 2.52 x 15.91 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pain Management Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AC143CT01-OS, ean: 0888912001335,
The Aircast Ankle Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system. It delivers chilled water directly into a Cryo/Cuff that is anatom...
mpn: 13871, ean: 0731124000606,
There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains. For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes providing cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and ar...
mpn: ICE-Combo Arm, ean: 0815317000038,
Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around...
mpn: AC143CT24-XL, ean: 0888912008686,
The Aircast Shoulder Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system. It delivers chilled water directly into a Cryo/Cuff that is ana...